Property Taxes | District of West Vancouver Property Taxes | District of West Vancouver
Fire Sprinkler

Welcome to the Fire Sprinkler application process.

You must have a MyDistrict profile prior to applying for a permit. Don't have a profile? Register Now
Forgot your password? Click here to reset.

Permits on Squamish Nations Land (including Park Royal South) must be taken out with Squamish Nations. Please call 604-982-0510.

Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act: personal information contained on this form is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Community Charter and will be used for the purposes of processing your permit application.

Please note: In order to complete a West Van Fire Sprinkler Permit Application the following files may be required. Maximum size of each PDF file is 4096 Kb
  • A pdf viewer
  • A credit card
  • Sprinkler Drawings in PDF format
  • P Eng Schedule B & Schedule C in PDF format
  • Signed and sealed P. Eng drawings in PDF format

Read the Terms of Use